Monday, March 19, 2012

Purple, Turquoise and Green

WOW!!!! What a lot of talent to have to choose from to win this AWESOME prize! Before I give you our very LUCKY WINNER let me tell you about this weeks challenge!

This week we thought we would give you a color combo to play with! PURPLE, TURQUOISE and GREEN are your colors to use.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......now what about a prize? Joycelyn is somewhere on the ocean enjoying herself with no computer access so I think I should shake it up again....Mwaaaahahahahaha! I personally find color combos one of the more challenging of the challenges so I think I should make this worth your while.

Because we had such an awesome turn out for our last challenge lets see if we can beat that record this week. For every 20 players we get I will make one draw for one lucky player to win a FREE stamp set of your choice!!! So....if we have 20 players I will make 1 draw....If we have 40 player I will draw 2 lucky winners....If we have 60 players I will draw 3 lucky winners and so on.... I will make the draw on our next Stampalicious Monday March 26th using random.org and announce the winners on the blog post.

Don't forget we are releasing 4 new STAMPALICIOUS sets this Thursday, March 22 and as always there will be a blog hop and PRIZES to be won!!!

Now how about I announce this weeks winner of the 4 new sets and sneak preview........drumroll please.......CONGRATULATIONS JULIET A!!!!


Contact me at totallystampalicious@gmail.com with your mailing address and a promise not to show anyone the new goodies and I will get your stamps in the mail and email you the first look at our next release!!!!

Now, lets see what our AWESOME design team has for you to feast your eyes on!!!


























5 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge! Wonderful DT inspiration, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a different combination of colours, love them. Great cards DT, thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking me out of my box and making me use different color combination! I really love the result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, love the stamping and the layouts. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete